Sunday 15 March 2015

Let's start this journey, shall we?

One of the most difficult questions you can ask a music lover is: "What's your favourite song?"
It's simple, yet I always have so much trouble with giving an answer.
I'm not a person who likes to take things easy, so in spite of all, I'm going to accept this challenge, and share with you guys my music world. And I must say it's really bizarre and vast, so be prepared!
If any of you'll find some artist/song interesting, then it means I do my job well, 'cause I want to introduce you to various types and genres of music, and artists from all over the world. Maybe some will pick your interest.
Without further ado, buckle up dear readers, we're going on a long journey! :)

                                                        #1 D&E
Have you ever heard of kpop? It stands for "(South)Korean Pop", and it takes its' origin from western music, but I can assure you there's more to that. Kpop blends different genres of music, it's not only pop, but also rock, r&b, hip hop etc. It's also popular because of choreographies and dance moves, that people like to cover or turn into flashmobs. Doesn't this sound fun?

These two guys are members of Super Junior (you'll hear more about them in the future :), but also began a collaborition in late 2011. Their names are Donghae (the guy on the left) and Eunhyuk (the other one).
Although they have more activities in Japan, as of late, they made an official debut in their homeland - South Korea!
I've been really excited since I've heard the news, and I'm glad they could make their dream come true, before enlisting.
Their new album, called "The beat goes on", consist of 7 songs, that I came to like more and more.

The song I want to share with you today had been written by Donghae. He is truly talented in this area, and so is Eunhyuk - whose dance amazes me every time.

Enjoy~


No comments:

Post a Comment