Saturday 16 January 2016

Disney


I think it’s legitimate to say that those movies are legends. I’m not even deluded in saying that, because a lot of people I know share the same sentiment and opinion.
Animated feature-length Disney movies were huge part of my childhood. I remember me and my friends arguing about who is the best princess ever, and I needn’t to say that this dispute is unresolved to this day.
Role-playing, singing, rewatching it hundreds of times, these are very precious memories.
It’s terribly subjective, but in my opinion they are not only beautiful in terms of animation but also music (what a surprise), which is so varied and vast, one can easily find something in their taste.

Interesting fact: Disney characters visit other in their movies. You can find e.g. Rapunzel and Flynn at Anne’s party in the castle in Frozen, or Lady and Trump in of the scenes in One Hundred and One Dalmatians. Practically in each movie we can find some references to other movies.  

I think Disney movies are one of a kind, and they’re along with Pixar movies (which by the way was bought by Disney in 2006) very dear to my heart. Don’t be ashamed to watch them!

As a wrap-up I’m going to share with you my TOP5 favourite Disney songs, enjoy it!

#1 Hunchback of Notre Dame - God Help the Outcasts

#2 Pocahontas - Colors of the Wind

#3 Aladdin - A Whole New World

#4 Tarzan - You'll be in my heart

#5 The Lion King - Hakuna Matata
 
And what are your favourite Disney songs? Share it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment